Contemplations

Dear Home 

It seems I have solved a big riddle that has occupied my mind for a long time.  The other day some people were talking about you and the importance of a house in these times . I must say you are a  'sought out entity' for a long time . All the hoarding boards have your images in varied forms displaying a "Dream Home " available at cheap interest rates or at low cost prices . 
Coming back to the riddle that I told you earlier about .
 See , the thing is I have been away from my native place for a period of  five years now. And I must say that the journey has been nothing less than an evolution to say the least.  I have come to some conclusions as of late .
 Firstly , you exist but not in  the form of mere bricks and mortar , or as  a fancy apartment with an oceanview . You exist for me in this chaotic world in the companionship of a friend , who gives me the space to be myself . You reside in the crispy Vada Sambhar and a cup of Garam Chai ,  (something not of any relation from my native place ). You exist in the hearts of friends and the dear ones , you exist in the notions of freedom and liberty itself. For what is an individual if he is in a caged environment .  You exist , in this fleeting world , in the moments of tranquility and peace.  

I don't look for you in fancy apartments and "Dream Houses "  as they call it. I look for you in joy , love and happiness , friendship and support.  

You for sure exist , I can say that.  
Maybe World would have been better had we all sought our notions passionately and made peace with them. 

Or maybe I am just making this up. 

Yours Truly
Abdullah



Comments

  1. Wow ��
    I could feel these lines while reading it.
    Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am simply in love with it♥️♥️
    It was powerful and emotional 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. You weave words like a heart's symphony! Write more..!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts